Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer is here..

Summer officially starts tomorrow and I am a bit nervous. While I love all three of them they are really crazy all together! We are off this week to Wisconsin and then we head west the following week. I love the travelling and time away from the day to day, ie laundry, dirty toilets and unloading the dishwasher. I always have these goals of books we are going to read in the car and then the pull of the dvd player is too strong to resist. I do have Madeline L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time to read to everyone so I hope we'll get that one read by August. Well, laundry calls.

1 comment:

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

wow I hope it warms up for your summer!! It was stinkin' cold in MN when we were there...but it was still fun to be with family!!
How is your family doing?? We are all doing great here in warm AZ!! LOL