Monday, April 28, 2008

looking forward to summer


I am longing for time to sleep in, time to read to the kids without looking at the clock, riding bikes, gardening, walking around the lake, basically all the fun summertime activities. Right now it is probably 30 degrees outside. Normally I don't complain about the weather - don't think I am a saint for not complaining, I complain about plenty, just not the weather - but this is getting crazy!

We had bike stolen last week so I got right on it - finding a new one for her. I went to a few thrift shops and even checked Target for new one's. I found one for $5.28 at Unique. Hopefully the tires will hold and it will last the summer.

Spring and summer also bring birthday's!! Caleb's is first, then we have one a month for four months! I have his all planned except we may have to buy the decorations online due to Bob the Builder not being popular anymore. Ok, now I am even boring myself so I'll sign off.

2 comments:

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

too bad about the weather..My Mom said Iowa is so stinkin' cold & windy! I hope the ice is off the lake in MN before we get there, only 30 more days!! burrrrr!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.