Monday, May 19, 2008

Four years ago today!







This morning this is my conversation with Caleb:






Me: Caleb, do you know what today is? It is your Birthday! Happy Birthday Bud!



Caleb: Really? Are you kidding? Are you serious?



Me: Yep, it is today!



Caleb: Really, I am four now?



Me: Yep, you are really four!



Caleb: I am not three anymore?



Me: Nope, not three anymore



Caleb: I want to be three still...






Sound familar Kellie? He is my crazy, fun, funny, silly boy. When he was born it was so bittersweet. I have always sang the song (which refers to Scripture) that says "He gives and Takes away" He gave us Caleb four years ago! What a crazy kid. I will just list a few things he has either destroyed or broken or lost: cd cases, washcloths down the tub drain, toys down the toilet, the thermostat set to 80 yesterday, countless toys and books, papers, the girls' homework just to name a few.






He also says the craziest things...the other day he said that something "tickled my feelings", He just said to me (with a toy gun in my face) "Maybe I can be of assistance" I am not kidding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! That is funny that he still wanted to be 3 too. Kellie

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!! You are one funny dude and guess what-somedays I still wanna be "3" also!!
Have a super happy birthday!!