Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chillin with the kids

Off to the races! The girls are on week two of school and Caleb finished his first week. I had one class and had my first day of teaching today. Whew! I am looking forward to a little more routine. Now we are all a bit tired from figuring it all out. Tomorrow the girls and I are having girls only night. I am excited to have a little break from the little man.

The kids this year at the preschool are going to be so fun. I know there will be challenges but I am really looking forward to hanging out, teaching them, talking to them, and just playing. I have not put together so many puzzles as I have last week. I am actually enjoying it!!

1 comment:

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

it is fun just to get back to the old times & play silly games with your kids like our parents used to!
Have a great school year!!