Tuesday, August 26, 2008

gettin' ready

Well, it's fall again...I remember a line from the movie You've Got Mail where Meg Ryan says that that she is thinking about bouquets of freshly sharpened pencils. That is on my mind, too. The girls start next week and Caleb and I start the week after.

I am looking foward to the classes I'll teach and the one's I'll take. It will be a busy year so I don't know how much I'll be here. I'll try to at least check in so you know I'm alive.

Have a Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

Good luck & stop by to say HI once in a while!! Talk to you later!!

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

Hey girl...long time no hear from! I hope your job is going great & school for the kids is wonderful! We are headed back to IA on Sept 18th. I can't wait!! Talk to ya soon.