Saturday, August 16, 2008

Something I forgot!



I don't think I mentioned a week or so ago that our oldest Abby, turned 8 this year. I feel like I blinked and she is huge! I am always saying to her that she is so big. I hope she doesn't get a complex! I just mean in comparison to what she used to be!! I can still remember when she was in my arms, looking up at me with those huge brown eyes! Those eyes are still huge and now she is almost as tall as me!!

She is an amazing little girl. There was a time when she pined for a certain girl's friendship. This girl wasn't interested in Abby anymore and it was so hard to watch! I prayed that she would learn how that felt and befriend other's in the same position. She has!! I am so proud of the kind, compassionate little girl she is! We do have our moments, make no mistake! We are working on her showing that kindness to her brother and sister at home.

Just some thoughts on my little girl!

1 comment:

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

ahhhh...how sad! She seems like such a sweet litle girl! She has a kind face and I'm sure she has an even kinder heart! If she was 100% nice to her brother & sister all the time she wouldn't be "normal"!! LOL