Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Struggle, Struggle, Struggle

So I planned on one meal for Mother's Day weekend which turned into quite a few "off-plan" foods. AHHHHH! I just posted a comment of a fellow dieters blog in essence saying that I struggle so much with my emotions and that if I just had fewer of them I may not struggle quite so much.

So, what is the answer? I think it's this: forget yesterday and begin again afresh tomorrow.

I will take my pills when I am supposed to. I will drink all my water - all 80 oz. of it. I will not eat anything impulsively but I will tell myself the correct things ie I don't need that bowl of cereal right now, or I can wait until I get home to eat something that is on my plan.

This weekend poses another challenge. We are going to a camp up north as a church for a retreat. Ah, I am so weak. Lord, help me.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You can do it! Just like you said each day is a chance to start anew. Take one day at a time. Have fun at the retreat.