Monday, June 28, 2010

An annoucement

Well, It's been a while since I updated you faithful readers. Let's just say it's been a busy month and a half. The end of school is always crazy but both Justin and I went on separate trips the last week of the kids' school. He to Mississippi and I went to Italy with my dad and Kareena. We both had a good time on our respective trips. It was when we got back that the real fun began.

I had suspected while I was gone that I might be pregnant so when I got home I took a test I happened to have. (Doesn't everyone have an extra one lying around?) So, surprise! It was positive. Before we told anyone I took a second one in the Target bathroom - which my girls thought was CRAZY. Again, positive. So we are adding a 5th Irving to our already full house. I am not announcing it on Facebook quite yet so feel free to send me a message. The kids are all really excited and Justin and I are getting used to the idea.

5 comments:

Brenda Johnston said...

Oh my! Congrats! That is quite an announcement. I am so excited for you!!!! God is good!

Krista (Anderson) Laser said...

Congratulations! What an exciting surprise. God has definitely blessed you. Though it may take some time to get used to the idea, I know this little blessing is a gift straight from a generous God.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

Congrats to yo & your family! Babies are such a wonderful blessing!! HURRAY!

Justin said...

Very fun, indeed!!!! Looking forward to shaping another life with you:)

heather said...

Congrats! Five kids are lots of work but lots of fun. It is amazing to watch each one grow and to think that that are so unique and special in their own way. God is an amazing artist and has bless your family with another little one.