Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Exhausted

I have been on my own a lot lately which always leads to trouble. My amazing husband has been teaching a lot so its been me and the kids quite a bit. I know it is temporary and I know there are a lot of women who do the alone thing all the time but that knowledge does not help walking each day, moment by moment trying not to lose my mind. Our rambunctious (I am trying to be positive) three year old has been out of control today. He has so much energy!! No nap, climbing on everything, hungry all day. AHHHHH! I am trying to look into alternative methods of discipline. That sounds so ominous! I just mean trying natural consequences for his crazy behavior.

I spent some wonderful peaceful moments at the library looking at a magazine. That and a well timed phone call from a friend were the highlights of the day. I read in Romans this morning. I am glad that I am beginning to have a little routine of reading the Word and having my coffee in the same chair every day. Now I need to apply what I am reading to the rest of the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tasha,

I will pray for you. I know what it's like to have a hubby gone a lot- hard work!! Thankfully Lucy still takes a nap!