Sunday, September 16, 2007

Travel

We drove to Baraboo this weekend so my husband could to a triathalon. Yep, a triathalon. He and a couple of his college friends competed together. It was thrilling being near the finish line seeing all of the folks struggle yet be so glad that the finish line was near. I would love to do something like that but unfortunately when I have the option of the grande latte or a walk outside I usually choose the latte. So many of my choices are made from my emotions. Sometimes I wish I had the mind of a man. (you know for the logical, non-emotional eating etc.)

1 comment:

The Harings said...

I hear you on that one...I feel like I need a logical mind quite often. I wish I had more discipline in walking instead of the latte as well. This is something I too am working on.