Thursday, September 27, 2007

Taking time to laugh


As I sit here trying to write something profound I am struck by how much I miss by looking for something great, or something better. There has to be something over there that will satisfy...Ahhh! What about what is right before my eyes? I have all that I need and more! I have a great family, a great house - lots of mess - but a great house none the less. Why do we struggle so much with contentment? Any thoughts???
I rarely just make jokes with my kids. I have begun to do that recently and it feels good. Do you know what makes me really laugh? Sad to say it is when any of my kids trips and falls. I always rush to see if they are hurt and then usually lose it laughing. My Hannah is the most prone to do this. Sometimes she turns and just...trips. I am happier just writing this.

No comments: