Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ok, I admit it, I am a whimp


Does this look like the face of a dog who would cause trouble? Well, she (our 6 year old shepherd Sydney) found the mail lady in our yard this week so she greeted her! Ok, she barked and scared her soooooo, we have had a representative from our local post office and from Animal Control at our house this week. I feel like one of our kids was sent to the principal's office. We have some fines and we'll hear in a week or so if she is a "dangerous" dog. Ah, well.
DISCLAIMER : If you are at all squeemish about the toilet or what should go in it - do not read the following!


I have been potty training in earnest for all of two days and I want to throw in the towel already. I think he has gone in his pants 75% of the time!! He has had seasons where he has pooped on the toilet for days at a time but today he did it in his pants - twice! Make no mistake - I know that this is nothing! There are moms (and dad's) out there who have potty trained far more kids than I have - even two or three at a time! So, don't feel sorry for me...just pray for my patience with him and that I'd stick with it. I write this in hopes that I can look back weeks (sad to say it will probably be months) from now and be thankful that he is done with this training. I wish you were here Mom to tell me that training one is easy!


Nothing else new and/or exciting to report.

1 comment:

katie bean said...

Oh, Tasha, I'm sorry for your post office troubles. I think post office employees have the right not to deliver if there is a dog-she should have skipped your house-maybe she needs some drama in her life. Oh well, yes, I wish we would have had more time to talk today. Caleb is almost there, hold on and stay strong-go the extra mile now so you can relax in the future. I"m praying for you-katie