Monday, October 1, 2007

Caleb's first day of school


Yesterday I went on a great bike ride with a friend and we discussed living life victoriously rather than just enduring. I asked her to pray that I would receive the situations and circumstances in life as good. That I would welcome them as a means for God to teach me about Himself. Soooo, when I woke up this morning to a puking (excuse my bluntness) little boy I really wondered what God was thinking! But, all that to say that while he was resting and sick I was so productive and loved the silence in the house! God used Caleb's flu to give me a bit of rest.

1 comment:

katie bean said...

Tasha, I'm so sorry Caleb is sick but like you said it was a gift. I'm happy you were able to get some stuff done and feel productive. I look forward to reading your blog and seeing some pics-Is that Caleb going to school on the bus? Love,katie